A Message to our Patients:
As we at Commonwealth Smiles prepare to re-open our doors, we are pleased to give notice of our new safety protocols set in place to protect both our patients and our dental team.
Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed. Every time you visit our office, our primary goal is to ensure your health and your safety. We continue to maintain and uphold the requirements set forth by the CDC, OSHA, KDA, and the ADA in regards to sanitation and infection control, ensuring a clean and healthy environment for all.
Along with the health and sanitation requirements that we at Commonwealth Smiles have always upheld, we will be setting in place guidelines for all patients visiting our dental practice moving forward.
Commonwealth Smiles’ Guidelines for Your Safety
- 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a text message from our automated system asking you to confirm that you and any members of your household are not exhibiting any fever/cough symptoms
- Upon arrival at the office, please park and text us at (859) 687-6404 to inform us that you have arrived. We will then reply to your text when we are ready to have you enter the office.
- Moving forward, we will not be allowing any guests to join you during your dental appointments
- We ask that all patients who come into the office for an appointment wear their own masks- if you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable surgical mask.
- Once you are asked to enter the office you will have your temperature taken. If you are fever-free, you will be seated immediately in one of our private rooms. All of our operatories have their own walls for added privacy and safety.
- At the conclusion of treatment, each patient will be taken one at a time to the front desk to check out.
- As we have always done at Commonwealth Smiles, each treatment room will be sanitized between patients. We will also be wiping down all door handles, counters, and restrooms between patient use.