COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Implant Dentist in Lexington
A Message to our Patients:
As we at Commonwealth Smiles continue to navigate the challenges related to COVID, we are pleased to give notice of our current safety protocols set in place to protect both our patients and our dental team.
Our practice has always had the very highest of standards when it comes to your health and that hasn’t changed. Every time you visit our office, our primary goal is to ensure your health and your safety. We continue to maintain and uphold the requirements set forth by the CDC, OSHA, KDA, and the ADA in regards to sanitation and infection control, ensuring a clean and healthy environment for all.
Along with the health and sanitation requirements that we at Commonwealth Smiles have always upheld, we will be setting in place guidelines for all patients visiting our dental practice moving forward.
Commonwealth Smiles’ Guidelines for Your Safety
- 24 hours before your appointment, you will receive a text message from our automated system asking you to confirm that you and any members of your household are not exhibiting any fever/cough symptoms.
- Upon arrival at the office, please park and feel free to enter the office, where you will be greeted by a member of our team.
- Moving forward, our lobby is reserved for patients only. We understand the challenges patients face and are happy to accommodate your specific needs as best we can.
- We ask that all patients who come into the office for an appointment wear their own masks- if you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask.
- All of our treatment rooms have their own walls for added privacy and safety.
- At the conclusion of treatment, each patient will be taken to the lobby where you are asked to maintain social distancing.
- As we have always done at Commonwealth Smiles, each treatment room will be sanitized between patients.